NONPROFIT WORKS 2016
MANAGING HIGH IMPACT ORGANIZATIONS
Tuesday, June 28
Jessie Ball duPont Center
Registration and Breakfast: 8:30AM
This day-long nonprofit management extravaganza will bring together staff, Board and volunteers to connect with each other and learn innovative ideas for all types of organizations. Join us for this inaugural event, designed to inspire you with new ideas and to help you manage and grow into a high impact nonprofit while networking with your nonprofit peers.
Nonprofit Works will provide you with individual skills and your organization with ideas and energy to make our community a better place.
High impact nonprofits are innovative and challenge the status quo. The Nonprofit Works agenda, designed with those characteristics in mind, features:
- Keynote speech by Leslie Crutchfield, author of Forces for Good
- Six tracks of workshops across three sessions
- An awards luncheon featuring the 2016 Local Focus. Lasting Impact.™ Award winners!
- PLUS stay after the conference for a networking reception!
See the detailed agenda with session breakouts by clicking here!
Nonprofit Works conference tracks are sorted by subject area and experience level to provide you with a customized, valuable experience. There is something for everyone!
The conference tracks include:
- Advocacy and Communications
- Employee and Volunteer Development
- Finance and Operations
- Planning, Evaluation, and Impact
- PLUS discussion on hot topics and emerging issues for the sector
(May 3- May 25)
(May 26-June 17)
(June 18-June 27)
To register your attendance at Nonprofit Works 2016, click here!
Thank you to our sponsors!
The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida
Cecil W. Powell & Company
Florida Blue Foundation
NIS - Liberty Mutual
Interested in sponsoring Nonprofit Works 2016? Contact Kimberly Govan at kgovan@NonprofitCtr.org or 904-425-8757.
University of North Florida Masters of Public Administration program
Jessie Ball duPont Fund
Questions about the conference? Contact Briana Baglini at bbaglini@NonprofitCtr.org or 904-425-1185.