Any local nonprofit may post a free project to WeGive.org®, provided the organization meets the following requirements:
- Be a 501(c)3 organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Service
- Post a project located within Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, or St. Johns counties
- Provide a copy of your IRS determination letter to the Nonprofit Center by email.
- Be registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
If your nonprofit meets all the criteria above, then the project posted must:
- Have a total project goal of no more than $2,500.
- Have an end date that does not exceed six months from the project’s start date.
- Be approved by your organization’s primary contact and the Nonprofit Center’s WeGive.org® administrator.
- Project may not be an annual, capital, one-time event, or sales fundraising initiative.