The Nonprofit Center has tailored workshops and trainings to meet every nonprofit professional development need. The Nonprofit Center training series are the perfect way to provide high-quality opportunities at an extremely affordable cost. You can find information below on each of the 2022 series that we are offering, designed to strengthen your skill set and move your organization's mission forward. Participants who complete all classes within a series will receive a Nonprofit Center Certificate of Completion.
- Series pricing is determined by the number of workshops in the series
- In order to receive the early bird discount, series registration must be purchased and paid for by the date specified on the series registration page
2022 Organizational Leadership Series
July - October 2022
This series of 5 half-day workshops is designed to develop stronger nonprofit leaders that act as change agents for their organizations. These sessions have been selected specifically for persons in leadership positions and professionals keen to develop their leadership skill set for future growth and opportunities.
- Early Bird Members: $200 for the series
- Early Bird Non-Members: $360
- Members: $250 for the series
- Non-Members: $450 for the series
Register by July 20 to save 20%!
This series is being planned in a hybrid format. At registration you will be given the option to purchase an in-person ticket or a hybrid ticket.
2022 Managing Successful Teams Series
This series ran February - April 2022. Check back soon for information on our Spring 2023 Series. You can email Program Director, Callan Brown, at CBrown@NonprofitCtr.org for more info.