During this time of accelerated change and uncertainty, investing in your skillset is critical. The Nonprofit Center is using our expertise as conveners to create more ways for you to engage in digital learning, while still providing you with the knowledge and best practices you have come to know and trust.
This series of 4 half-day workshops is designed for those with supervisory management responsibilities to provide tools and training to strengthen their people management skills. All sessions will be virtual. New this year, each of our series participants will gain exclusive access to our presenters through virtual office hours and opportunities for one-on-one coaching.
Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all 4 workshops.
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Implicit Bias and Equitable Teams
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Getting the Best Out of Your Team Through Performance Management
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Shared Leadership and Delegation Through Project Management
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Coaching and Managing Conflict
Register by February 18 to save 10%! All programs will be recorded, if registering after the start of the first class – you will receive the recordings of any missed classes.
- Members: $200 for the series
- Non-Members: $360 for the series
- Early Bird Members: $180 for the series (rate expired 2.18.21)