During this time of accelerated change and uncertainty, investing in your skillset is critical. The Nonprofit Center is using our expertise as conveners to create more ways for you to engage in digital learning, while still providing you with the knowledge and best practices you have come to know and trust.
This series of 5 half-day workshops is designed to develop stronger nonprofit leaders that act as change agents for their organizations. All events are currently planned for virtual format until further notice. You will receive additional instructions once you complete your registration. We cannot wait to see you in-person as soon as possible and safe to do so and we will update event locations as needed. As an added bonus, each of our series participants will gain exclusive access to our presenters through a 30 minute one-on-one coaching opportunity.
These sessions have been selected specifically for persons in leadership positions and professionals keen to develop their leadership skill set for future growth and opportunities. Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all 5 workshops.
- Tuesday, July 13, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Equitable Strategies to Meet Your Mission
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Emotional Intelligence
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Resilient Financial Strategy
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Change Management for Organizational Leaders
- Thursday, October 5, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Mission Advancement Through Influence & Advocacy
Register by July 9 to save 20%! All programs will be recorded, if registering after the start of the first class – you will receive the recordings of any missed classes.
- Members: $250 for the series
- Non-Members: $450 for the series
- Early Bird Members: $200
- Early Bird Non-Members: $360