Do you have a successful program, but want to refine it or better understand and share its results? Do you have a great new idea for social change, but need a structure to bring it to life and get it funded? Are you looking to strengthen your organization’s approach to measuring outcomes and making data-driven program decisions? This three-session series will leave you empowered and ready to better define, measure and communicate your organizations’ programs regardless of mission area or organization size. Finish it equipped with a plan that works for your organization and staff, no technical expertise required!
This series is being planned in a hybrid format. At registration you will select your preference for attending in-person or virtually. Please note that we reserve the right to change the format of the program based on COVID-19 case rates and/or the preference of the majority of attendees. Final instructions will be sent as we get closer to the Series kick-off.
Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all three sessions.
- Tuesday, February 15 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Part 1: Program Strategy: Defining and Designing the Work to Meet Your Mission
- Tuesday, March 8 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Part 2: Developing a Measurement & Evaluation Plan for Your Program or Organization
- Tuesday, March 29 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Part 3: The 3Rs of Grants: Readiness, Research, and (W)riting
Register by February 8 to save 10%! Register early to gain in-person access, seating will be limited! All programs will be recorded, if registering after the start of the first class – you will receive the recordings of any missed classes.
- Early Bird Members: $135 for the series
- Members: $150 for the series
- Non-Members: $270 for the series