This series of 4 half-day workshops is designed for those with supervisory management responsibilities to provide tools and training to strengthen their people management skills. All sessions are designed to be offered in a hybrid format with both in-person and virtual options for attendance.
Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all 4 workshops.
This series is being planned in a hybrid format. At registration you will select your preference for attending in-person or virtually. Please note that we reserve the right to change the format of the program based on COVID-19 case rates and/or the preference of the majority of attendees. Final instructions will be sent as we get closer to the Series kick-off.
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Implicit Bias & Equitable Teams
- Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Getting the Best Out of Your Team Through Performance Management
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Shared Leadership and Delegation Through Project Management
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Navigating Difficult Conversations
Register by February 3 to save 10%! Register early to gain in-person access, seating will be limited! All programs will be recorded, if registering after the start of the first class – you will receive the recordings of any missed classes.
- Early Bird Members: $180 for the series
- Members: $200 for the series
- Non-Members: $324 for the series