This series of 5 half-day workshops is designed to develop stronger nonprofit leaders that act as change agents for their organizations. All sessions are designed to be offered in a hybrid format with both in-person and virtual options for attendance. These sessions have been selected specifically for persons in leadership positions and professionals keen to develop their leadership skill set for future growth and opportunities. Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all 5 workshops.
This series is being planned in a hybrid format. At registration you will be given the option to purchase an in-person ticket or a hybrid ticket – this selection is final unless discussed with program staff. Please note that we reserve the right to change the format of the program based on COVID-19 case rates and/or the preference of the majority of attendees. Final instructions will be sent as we get closer to the Series kick-off.
- Tuesday, July 26, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Equitable Strategies to Meet Your Mission
- Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Emotional Intelligence
- Tuesday, September 6, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Resilient Financial Strategy
- Tuesday, September 27, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Developing & Using a Theory of Change
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Mission Advancement Through Influence & Advocacy
Register by July 20 to save 20%! All programs will be recorded, if registering after the start of the first class – you will receive the recordings of any missed classes.
- Early Bird Members: $200 for the series
- Early Bird Non-Members: $360
- Members: $250 for the series
- Non-Members: $450 for the series