Do you have a successful program, but want to refine it or better understand and share its results? Do you have a great new idea for social change, but need a structure to bring it to life and get it funded? Are you looking to strengthen your organization’s approach to measuring outcomes and making data-driven program decisions? This three-session series will leave you empowered and ready to better define, measure and communicate your organizations’ programs regardless of mission area or organization size. Finish it equipped with a plan that works for your organization and staff, no technical expertise required!
Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all three sessions.
- Thursday, March 23 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Part 1: Program Strategy: Defining and Designing the Work to Meet Your Mission
- Thursday, April 6 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Part 2: Developing a Measurement & Evaluation Plan for Your Program or Organization
- Thursday, April 20 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Part 3: The 3Rs of Grants: Readiness, Research, and (W)riting
Members, register by March 17th to save!
- Member Early Registration: $160 for the series
- Member Regular Registration: $190 for the series
- Non-Member Registration: $270 for the series
If you are looking to access this content in a virtual only format, please contact Senior Director of Programs, Callan Brown at CBrown@NonprofitCtr.org.