This series of 4 half-day workshops is designed for those with supervisory management responsibilities to provide tools and training to strengthen their people management skills. All sessions will be offered in-person only at the Jessie.
- Tuesday, February 7 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Fostering Inclusive & Diverse Teams
- Thursday, March 2 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Getting the Best Out of Your Team Through Performance Management
- Tuesday, March 28 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Shared Leadership & Delegation Through Project Management
- Tuesday, April 11 – 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Navigating Difficult Conversations
Members, register by February 3rd to save 20%!
- Member Early Registration: $200 for the series
- Member Regular Registration: $250 for the series
- Non-Member Registration: $325 for the series
If you are looking to access this content in a virtual only format, please contact Senior Director of Programs, Callan Brown at CBrown@NonprofitCtr.org.