IDEA Public Schools Jacksonville – Student Information Systems (SIS) Coordinator

Posted Jan 13, 2022 Jacksonville, Florida

Categories

Inquire Now

Expires Feb 27, 2022

Description

The mission for the Year 0 Student Information Systems (SIS) Coordinator is to collect 100% of applications by Lottery and achieve 100% Projected Enrollment while onboarding 100% of new families and maintaining 100% data accuracy of student records. The SIS Coordinator executes campus operation processes that bind to our student information system (PowerSchool).

Essential duties and responsibilities

What You’ll Do – Accountabilities: 100% of Applications collected by lottery (3:1 ratio for OGL) • Achieves 100% Projected Enrollment by the first day of school • Executes student recruitment efforts that target families with school-aged children within the 3-mile radius immediately surrounding their school • Ensures all new families are effectively on-boarded beginning with Welcome to IDEA and throughout their first year • Builds relationships with business partners and secures community assets • Hosts information sessions for interested families and new applicants 100% Projected Enrollment for Academy and College Prep by first day of school (FDOS) • Paper attendance process solidified 2 weeks prior to school • Student enrollment reconciliation process solidified 2 weeks prior to school • Enrollment goal is consistently hit every week after the first week of school • Complies with all federal and state student registration requirements throughout the enrollment process 90% New Family Persistence (Lottery to FDOS) • Supports efforts to create an environment where students learn, thrive, and have fun (school culture, praise and recognition, in and out of school events calendar, etc.) • Monitors and reviews with APO, parent and student feedback, particularly as it relates to non-instructional services and support • Onboards new families from the time a parent applies come to IDEA through their first year in our schools 100% of Student Records Received by August 30th • All records requests fulfilled within 10 days • Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders including the ELL Coordinator, 504 Coordinator, HQ SPED Clerk, and special education teachers • Milestones: o 25% of cumulative folders completed by September o 50% completed by October o 75% completed by November Campus safe and operational one week before FDOS • Paper rosters for HR and the official attendance taking period (OATP) • Enrollment numbers are verified prior to the daily enrollment calls • If enrollment numbers are not met, a plan is communicated to address the gap

Qualifications

We look for Team and Family who embody the following values and characteristics: • Believes and is committed to our mission and being an agent of change: that all students are capable of getting to and through college • Has demonstrated effective outcomes and results, and wants to be held accountable for them • Has a propensity for action, willing to make mistakes by doing in order to learn and improve quickly • Works with urgency and purpose to drive student outcomes • Thrives in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment; is comfortable with ambiguity and change • Seeks and responds well to feedback, which is shared often and freely across all levels of the organization • Works through silos and forges strong cross-departmental relationships in order to achieve outcomes • We believe in education as a profession and hold ourselves to high level of conduct, professionalism and behaviors as models for our colleagues and students

Education and Experience

• Education: HS diploma or GED required • Experience: At least 2 years’ experience with records or student information desired Other Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits plan, covering the majority of the employee premium for the base medical plan and subsidizing the majority of costs for a spouse/domestic partner and children. Other benefits include dental and vision plans, disability, life insurance, parenting benefits, flexible spending account options, generous vacation time, com‐muter benefits, referral bonuses, professional development, and a 403(b) plan. We also offer an inclusive environment where staff are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work every day. IDEA may offer a relocation stipend to defray the cost of moving for this role, if applicable.

Salary/Salary Range

Compensation for this role is set at an hourly rate ranging between $16.96 for 0 years of experience and $21.20 for beyond entry level experience.

Company/Organization

IDEA Public Schools Jacksonville

https://ideapublicschools.org/regions/jacksonville/?npclid=EAIaIQobChMI4OC4k4mv9QIV-AiICR3CWQNkEAAYASAAEgJ3nfD_BwE

Contact

Armando Villarreal | Email