The Nonprofit Center is partnering with the Jewish Federation and Foundation of Northeast Florida and the Secure Community Network to present a comprehensive training program to counter an active threat event for nonprofits, faith-based institutions, and houses of worship. Learning objectives during the training include:
- Identify and explain the steps to survive and active threat incident: RUN, HIDE, FIGHT
- Understand how to prepare for an active threat event
- Know how to respond to law enforcement’s arrival
- Recognize the importance of additional trainings such as Stop the Bleed
- Commit to action during an active threat event
An additional webinar about site assessment will follow this event. For more information, contact Alex Silverstein, Community Security Director, Jewish Federation and Foundation and Secure Community Network.