2022 - 2023 JTA RIDESHARE PROGRAM
The JTA RideShare Program is a partnership with the Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA) and the Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida. This annual program runs from October 1 – September 30 for Social Service, Nonprofit Agencies designated as a 501(c)3 serving transit-dependent recipients.
Please note that in order to apply for the JTA RideShare Program you must create an account for your organization. If you already have an account for your organization and need help logging in email Rebecca at email@example.com
To participate in the JTA RideShare Program, you must:
- Be a Jacksonville Area 501c3 Nonprofit working within the community.
- ALL participating organizations must attend the MANDATORY virtual meeting on September 13th
- Complete the 2022-2023 JTA Ride Share Program Authorization Form
- All organizations must electronically submit a copy of your 501c3 Letter of Determination
- All organizations must electronically submit a copy of your current Florida Department of Revenue Consumer Certificate of Exemption
- All organizations must pay $60 Program Fee (Paid online or received in the mail no later than September 20th)
All participating organizations must have a representative present and registration is required.
- Registration is Open: July 21st
- Orientation: September 13th
- Deadline to submit an application and supporting documents: September 20th