This mandatory virtual meeting is being held by the Jacksonville Transportation Authority, in partnership with The Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida to discuss participation in the JTA Ride Program for Social Service and Nonprofit Organizations for the period of October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021.
To participate in the JTA Ride Share Program, you must:
- Be a Jacksonville Area 501c3 Nonprofit working within the community.
- Attend the mandatory virtual meeting on September 11
- Complete the 2020-2021 JTA Ride Share Program Authorization Form
- Electronically submit a copy of your 501c3 Letter of Determination
- Electronically submit a copy of your current Florida Department of Revenue Consumer Certificate of Exemption
- Pay $60 Program Fee (Paid online or received in the mail no later than September 25th)
- We are not accepting in person payments – our office is closed to visitors
All participating organizations must have a representative present and registration is required.