Who it's for: Individuals with many different roles within an organization, from executive director to front-line program staff.
It has been proven that a strong company culture improves employee productivity and job satisfaction. But how do you create a culture that accomplishes this and know that you are effective at doing so? This interactive session will share tips for how to build and evaluate a healthy culture.
- All of our videos have been enabled with closed captioning. To learn how to turn them on click here.
- Definitions: What is organizational culture?
- Culture in strong organizations: What the research says
- Culture in the era of COVID-19
- Practice pointers and resources
- Discussion and Q&A