Do you have a successful program, but want to refine it or better understand and share its results? Do you have a great new idea for social change, but need a structure to bring it to life and get it funded? Are you looking to strengthen your organization’s approach to measuring outcomes and making data-driven program decisions? This NEW three-session series will leave you empowered and ready to better define, measure and communicate your organizations’ programs regardless of mission area or organization size. Finish it equipped with a plan that works for your organization and staff, no technical expertise required!
Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all three sessions.
- Thursday, May 6 – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Program Strategy: Defining and Designing the Work to Meet Your Mission
- Thursday, May 27 – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Developing a Measurement & Evaluation Plan for Your Program or Organization, No PhD Required
- Thursday, June 10 – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – The 3Rs of Grants: Readiness, Research, and (W)riting
Register by April 30 to save 10%!
All programs will be recorded, if registering after the start of the first class – you will receive the recordings of any missed classes.
- Members: $150 for the series
- Early Bird Members: $135 for the series
- Non-Members: $300 for the series
- Early Bird Non-Members: $270 for the series