JTA RideShare Orientation Meeting
Sep 29, 2021 2:00PM—2:30PM
Categories Online Trainings & Webinars
This mandatory Virtual meeting is being held by the Jacksonville Transportation Authority, in partnership with The Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida to discuss participation in the JTA Ride Program for Social Service and Nonprofit Organizations for the period of October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022.
To participate in the JTA Ride Share Program, you must:
- Be a Jacksonville Area 501c3 Nonprofit working within the community.
- Attend the mandatory virtual meeting on September 29th if you are a *NEW* participating organization or new contact in the organization.
- Complete the 2021-2022 JTA Ride Share Program Authorization Form
- All organizations must electronically submit a copy of your 501c3 Letter of Determination
- All organizations must electronically submit a copy of your current Florida Department of Revenue Consumer Certificate of Exemption
- All organizations must pay $60 Program Fee (Paid online or received in the mail no later than October 4th)
- We are not accepting in person payments
All participating organizations must have a representative present and registration is required