This mandatory Virtual meeting is being held by the Jacksonville Transportation Authority, in partnership with The Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida to discuss participation in the JTA Ride Program for Social Service and Nonprofit Organizations for the period of October 1, 2022 to September 30, 2023.
To participate in the JTA Ride Share Program, you must:
- Be a Jacksonville Area 501©3 Nonprofit working within the community
- All participating organizations must attend this orientation
- Complete the 2022-2023 JTA Rideshare Program Authorization form
- All organizations must electronically submit a copy of your 501c3 Letter of Determination
- All organizations must electronically submit a copy of your current Florida Department of Revenue Consumer Certificate of Exemption
- All organizations must pay $60 Program Fee (Paid online or received in the mail no later than September 20th)
All participating organizations must have a representative present and registration is required.