This mandatory Virtual meeting is being held by the Jacksonville Transportation Authority, in partnership with The Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida to discuss participation in the JTA RideShare Program for Social Service and Nonprofit Organizations for the period of October 1, 2023 to September 30, 2024.
To participate in the JTA RideShare Program, you must:
- Be a Jacksonville Area 501©3 Nonprofit working within the community.
- Attend the mandatory virtual meeting on September 6th if you are a *NEW* participating organization or new contact in the organization.
- Complete the 2023-2024 JTA RideShare Program Authorization Form
- All organizations must electronically submit a copy of your 501c3 Letter of Determination
- All organizations must electronically submit a copy of your current Florida Department of Revenue Consumer Certificate of Exemption
- All organizations must pay $60 Program Fee (Paid online or received in the mail no later than September 20th)
All participating organizations must have a representative present and registration is required.
Passes will no longer be mailed. Pass pickup dates/times will be sent every quarter.