JTA RideShare Program 2020-2021 launch scheduled for September 11
The new year of the JTA RideShare program is here. The first event is a mandatory virtual meeting being held by the Jacksonville Transportation Authority, in partnership with The Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida. At this meeting, participants will discuss participation in the JTA RideShare Program for the period of October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021. The mandatory meeting will take place on September 11, 2020 and registration is required.
To participate in the JTA RideShare Program, you must provide:
- Be a Jacksonville Area 501c3 Nonprofit working within the community.
- Attend the mandatory virtual meeting on September 11
- Complete the 2020-2021 JTA Ride Share Program Authorization Form
- Electronically submit a copy of your 501c3 Letter of Determination
- Electronically submit a copy of your current Florida Department of Revenue Consumer Certificate of Exemption
- Pay $60 Program Fee (Paid online or received in the mail no later than September 25th)
- We are not accepting in person payments – our office is closed to visitors
Leave a Comment