BOARD CONSULTING & GROUP FACILITATION
When it comes to identifying opportunities and finding solutions for your organization, one size does not fit all. When you retain The Nonprofit Center as a consultant you are creating an instant partnership and together we identify ideas that will make a difference.
Sometimes all you need is fresh perspective to lead your team as a group facilitator. In this role we can help jump start your team into thinking differently and finding new solutions.
Experienced in nonprofit organization operations and management, the Nonprofit Center team can immediately have a positive impact while being sensitive to helping you fulfill your mission in a timely and fiscally responsible manner.
We are now offering customized programs to fit your needs. Examples:
- Sessions designed to motivate, engage and educate your board on legal, traditional and emerging roles and responsibilities of nonprofit Boards, best practices in managing Board-staff relations, Governance and Board recruitment, the Board’s role in fundraising and nonprofit advocacy, and more.
- Facilitating a Board assessment and developing a Board strengthening program based on the assessment results.
- Staff development sessions on planning, team building, leadership development, and a number of other topics.
- Facilitating coalitions and groups of nonprofits to organize for collaboration, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Training for corporate and business employees regarding the roles and responsibilities of effective Board members.
Consulting is provided at reduced rates for member organizations. Email Leah Donelan or call us at 904-425-8758 for more information.