The Nonprofit Center has tailored workshops and trainings to meet every nonprofit professional development need. The Nonprofit Center training series are the perfect way to provide high-quality opportunities at an extremely affordable cost. You can find information below on each of the 2024 series that we are offering, designed to strengthen your skill set and move your organization's mission forward. Participants who complete all classes within a series will receive a Nonprofit Center Certificate of Completion.
- Series pricing is determined by the number of workshops in the series and the length of workshops.
- In order to receive the Early Bird Member discount, series registration must be purchased and paid for by the date specified on the series registration page.
- Read our Events & Programming FAQ
2024 Grants & Evaluation Series: Design, Measure, and Fund the Change You Seek
March - April 2024
Do you have a successful program, but want to refine it or better understand and share its results? Do you have a great new idea for social change, but need a structure to bring it to life and get it funded? Are you looking to strengthen your organization’s approach to measuring outcomes and making data-driven program decisions? This three-session series will leave you empowered and ready to better define, measure and communicate your organizations’ programs regardless of mission area or organization size. Finish it equipped with a plan that works for your organization and staff, no technical expertise required!
Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all three workshops.
Members, Register by February 26th to save!
- Early Bird Members Rate: $175 for the series
- Members Regular Rate: $200 for the series
- Non-Member Rate: $275 for the series
2024 Managing Successful Teams Series
January - March 2024
This series of one full-day and 3 half-day workshops is designed for those with supervisory management responsibilities to provide tools and training to strengthen their people management skills. All sessions will be offered in-person only at the Jessie.
Registering for this event guarantees your spot in all four workshops.
Members, register by January 18th to save 20%!
- Early Bird Members Rate: $248 for the series
- Members Regular Rate: $310 for the series
- Non-Member Rate: $350 for the series
2023 Organizational Leadership Series
This series ran July - August 2023. Check back soon for information on our Fall 2024 Professional Development Series. You can email Senior Director of Programs, Callan Brown, at CBrown@NonprofitCtr.org for more info.