The Nonprofit Center takes the health and wellness of our community very seriously. The spread of COVID-19 is a rapidly-evolving situation. While we will make every effort to provide current information, please defer to guidance from government and public health authorities related to any closures of public facilities.
Our Latest Posts
Recordings from our weekly COVID-19 calls as well as other information related to COVID-19 will be posted here.
Nonprofit Operations Resources
- COVID-19 Rapid Response grant listings
- Council on Foundations COVID-19 Response Funds directory
- Cultural Council Artists relief fund
- Florida's First Coast Relief Fund
- Grantstation COVID-19 funding opportunities
- Guidewell COVID-19 Health Innovation Collaborative
- The Community Foundation of North Central Florida COVID-19 funds
- City of Jacksonville press releases
- CDC guidance on cloth face coverings
- CDC guidelines for community & faith organizations
- CDC guidelines for Florida community mitigation
- MetroWest Health Foundation - Emergency preparedness checklist and presentation
- Nonprofit Risk Management Center - 5 Things to know and do
- Update your agency's information with 2-1-1
- AT&T - COVID-19 resources and access for low-income customers
- Baptist Health $25 telemedicine visit
- Comcast - Free internet access for low-income customers
- COVID-19 Quarantine activities for families and caregivers
- ElderSource COVID-19 resources for caregivers
- Florida Blue bilingual emotional support hotline
- Free education software for virtual instruction
- St. John's Care Connect
- United Way 2-1-1 Services for COVID-19
- United Way Northeast Florida volunteer platform
Related Upcoming Events
Is your business ready for a hurricane or other disaster? Join the Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida, JAX Chamber, and Duval COAD for a 60-minute roundtable on disaster preparedness. Hear from experts in the field and come away with tools, templates, and resources that can immediately be used to refine or create your organization’s continuity…
The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have been profound for nonprofit organizations and the economy as a whole. What are the key threats that nonprofits need to pay attention to with a recession looming? In this session, discussion will focus on how you can: Perform a Risk Inventory to evaluate the threats and opportunities facing…
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many nonprofits have had to face the fact that “business as usual” is no longer an option. Organizations are left asking “What if?” and trying to envision a future that is markedly different from what was planned, even just a few short months prior. Scenario planning is not forecasting, but instead…
This timely webinar dives into the tough decision-making that nonprofits are forced to face due to the impacts of the COVID pandemic. Doug Green of La Piana Consulting, discusses the three types of nonprofits during the crisis, provides guidance for a self-assessment, and explores different options for going forward including potential strategic restructuring. Whether your organization might…
This webinar provides an introduction to the array of strategic relationships that can advance greater impact and sustainability for nonprofit organizations. Informed by 20+ years’ worth of experience in this area, Doug Green of La Piana Consulting, outlines the variety of potential organizational relationships, key drivers of success and potential challenges to achieving success, as well as…
This two-session series, facilitated by Doug Green of La Piana Consulting, provides tools for effective financial oversight for nonprofits. Building on the first session and continuing to explore the case study, this interactive workshop offers a deeper dive into financial analysis tools that will support a nonprofit’s strategy and planning efforts. Specific elements will include measuring…
This two-session series, facilitated by Doug Green of La Piana Consulting, provides tools for effective financial oversight for nonprofits. In this first interactive session, topics will include understanding what to look for in financial statements, establishing financial policies that can prevent problems before they arise, and identifying key financial performance indicators to measure strength and…
Our Offices and Programs
As of March 16, 2020 we made substantial changes to our programming.
We realize that many of our member nonprofits and stakeholders provide critical services to some of the most vulnerable members of our community and will continue their daily work. We are deeply grateful for your continued service to our community. Please be safe and stay healthy; without you, we cannot fulfill our mission.
Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter!
As the COVID-19 crisis continues to move through our community, keep up to date with the latest nonprofit sector news. This newsletter will include resources, action items, and invitations to weekly calls for nonprofit sector staff.