The Nonprofit Center takes the health and wellness of our community very seriously. The spread of COVID-19 is a rapidly-evolving situation. While we will make every effort to provide current information, please defer to guidance from government and public health authorities related to any closures of public facilities.
Please visit our Repositioning for Strength page to find links to local and federal guidance for organizations developing or adapting their operations in light of COVID-19.
Our Latest Posts
Recordings from our weekly COVID-19 calls as well as other information related to COVID-19 will be posted here.
Nonprofit Operations Resources
- COVID-19 Rapid Response grant listings
- Council on Foundations COVID-19 Response Funds directory
- Cultural Council Artists relief fund
- Florida's First Coast Relief Fund
- Grantstation COVID-19 funding opportunities
- Guidewell COVID-19 Health Innovation Collaborative
- The Community Foundation of North Central Florida COVID-19 funds
- City of Jacksonville press releases
- CDC guidance on cloth face coverings
- CDC guidelines for community & faith organizations
- CDC guidelines for Florida community mitigation
- MetroWest Health Foundation - Emergency preparedness checklist and presentation
- Nonprofit Risk Management Center - 5 Things to know and do
- Update your agency's information with 2-1-1
- AT&T - COVID-19 resources and access for low-income customers
- Baptist Health $25 telemedicine visit
- Comcast - Free internet access for low-income customers
- COVID-19 Quarantine activities for families and caregivers
- ElderSource COVID-19 resources for caregivers
- Florida Blue bilingual emotional support hotline
- Free education software for virtual instruction
- St. John's Care Connect
- United Way 2-1-1 Services for COVID-19
- United Way Northeast Florida volunteer platform
Related Upcoming Events
Our Offices and Programs
As of March 16, 2020 we made substantial changes to our programming.
We realize that many of our member nonprofits and stakeholders provide critical services to some of the most vulnerable members of our community and will continue their daily work. We are deeply grateful for your continued service to our community. Please be safe and stay healthy; without you, we cannot fulfill our mission.
Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter!
As the COVID-19 crisis continues to move through our community, keep up to date with the latest nonprofit sector news. This newsletter will include resources, action items, and invitations to weekly calls for nonprofit sector staff.