The Nonprofit Center takes the health and wellness of our community very seriously. The spread of COVID-19 is a rapidly-evolving situation. While we will make every effort to provide current information, please defer to guidance from government and public health authorities related to any closures of public facilities.
Please visit our Repositioning for Strength page to find links to local and federal guidance for organizations developing or adapting their operations in light of COVID-19.
Nonprofit Operations Resources
- COVID-19 nonprofit risk management resources
- Frameworks Institute Communicating about COVID-19
- EEOC COVID-19 Resources
- When to “Return”: Questions Nonprofit Executives Need to Think About
- Sample United Way Denver reopening plan
- Reopening checklist for businesses
- Paycor Return to Work Guidelines and Checklist
- AT&T - COVID-19 resources and access for low-income customers
- Baptist Health $25 telemedicine visit
- Comcast - Free internet access for low-income customers
- COVID-19 Quarantine activities for families and caregivers
- ElderSource COVID-19 resources for caregivers
- Florida Blue bilingual emotional support hotline
- Free education software for virtual instruction
- St. John's Care Connect
- United Way 2-1-1 Services for COVID-19
- United Way Northeast Florida volunteer platform
- FL Department of Health Vaccine Locator
- FL Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Therapy information
Our Offices and Programs
- Please note that we reserve the right to change the format of the program based on COVID-19 case rates and/or the preference of the majority of attendees.
- We will continue to post key announcements on this webpage, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
We realize that many of our member nonprofits and stakeholders provide critical services to some of the most vulnerable members of our community and will continue their daily work. We are deeply grateful for your continued service to our community. Please be safe and stay healthy; without you, we cannot fulfill our mission.
Our Latest Posts
Recordings from our weekly COVID-19 calls as well as other information related to COVID-19 will be posted here.