The Nonprofit Center takes the health and wellness of our community very seriously. The spread of COVID-19 is a rapidly-evolving situation. While we will make every effort to provide current information, please defer to guidance from government and public health authorities related to any closures of public facilities.
Our Latest Posts
Recordings from our weekly COVID-19 calls as well as other information related to COVID-19 will be posted here.
Nonprofit Operations Resources
- COVID-19 Rapid Response grant listings
- Council on Foundations COVID-19 Response Funds directory
- Cultural Council Artists relief fund
- Florida's First Coast Relief Fund
- Grantstation COVID-19 funding opportunities
- Guidewell COVID-19 Health Innovation Collaborative
- The Community Foundation of North Central Florida COVID-19 funds
- City of Jacksonville press releases
- CDC guidance on cloth face coverings
- CDC guidelines for community & faith organizations
- CDC guidelines for Florida community mitigation
- MetroWest Health Foundation - Emergency preparedness checklist and presentation
- Nonprofit Risk Management Center - 5 Things to know and do
- Update your agency's information with 2-1-1
- AT&T - COVID-19 resources and access for low-income customers
- Baptist Health $25 telemedicine visit
- Comcast - Free internet access for low-income customers
- COVID-19 Quarantine activities for families and caregivers
- ElderSource COVID-19 resources for caregivers
- Florida Blue bilingual emotional support hotline
- Free education software for virtual instruction
- St. John's Care Connect
- United Way 2-1-1 Services for COVID-19
- United Way Northeast Florida volunteer platform
Related Upcoming Events
You’re working from home. And you’ve cancelled or modified your programs. So now what do yo do? It’s a challenging time to be running programs at your nonprofit. With social distancing becoming the new normal, one of the most people-centered sectors is now behind a laptop and cell phone screen, with all interaction mediated by…
Nonprofits in the COVID-19 environment are faced with innumerable challenges, including understanding and supporting the psychological needs of their staff members. This seminar will help nonprofits deepen their knowledge of the psychological impacts of pandemics and to learn how they can assist work groups and individual staff members to cope most effectively. This event is…
We are all faced with the challenge of responding to “hyper change”. This session will provide fiscal and financial strategies and guidance for nonprofit leaders and their organizations during this time of uncertainty. When and how should you protect your organization’s assets? How best to position financial resource utilization during a hyper change period until…
Effective fundraising is essential for any nonprofit. This training is designed for professionals who are new to development and are interested in learning the basics of revenue streams and fundraising, as well as current trends and best practices in the sector. This training is part of our 2020 Essentials Series and is just one of…
Our Offices and Programs
As of March 16, 2020 we made substantial changes to our programming.
We realize that many of our member nonprofits and stakeholders provide critical services to some of the most vulnerable members of our community and will continue their daily work. We are deeply grateful for your continued service to our community. Please be safe and stay healthy; without you, we cannot fulfill our mission.
Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter!
As the COVID-19 crisis continues to move through our community, keep up to date with the latest nonprofit sector news. This newsletter will include resources, action items, and invitations to weekly calls for nonprofit sector staff.